- The European Union Deal/Turkish Power, Stems Flow of Migrants.
- Greek Debt Relief.
- Norway Oil Funds Sues Volkwagen.
- Apple Invests One Billion in Chinese Didi Chuxing App.
- Mutiny with Bank Threat to Cash in Vaults due to Negative Rates.
- Pandemics Cause World Bank to Fight Back.
- Europe and United States in Battle to keep Trade Pact on track.
- Austria resists Rightwing Surge as Hofer suffers wafer thin Presidential defeat.
- Swiss bank BSI hit by $100 Million penalties over scandal at Malaysian state bank.
- Fall in United States productivity sparks fears of Populist backlash as wages stagnate.
- Europe’s leaders eye future without UK.
- Brussels urges light – touch rules for ‘sharing economy’ businesses.
- EU threat to force Netflix and Amazon to observe 20% European content rule.
- Opec unites in resisting output caps as oil price hovers near $50.
- China scholars call for more Marx and less of the west in economics teaching.
- Uber picks up former EU competition regulator to navigate policy roadblocks.
- Investment surge gives United States an early lead in rise of the robots.
- Saudi state group to pump more oil ahead of world’s biggest listing.
- Obama the first US President to visit Hiroshima, 70 years after A-bomb.
- Immigration fears claim first EU leader as Austria Chancellor quits.
- Rouseff defiant Brazil’s suspended president vows to fight impeachment.
- Saudi’s oil shake up part of reform plan.
- Facebook trademark win shows softer Chinese stance on still blocked website.
- Peru election goes down to last few votes.
- Venezuela protesters fear Maduro would cling to power.
Global Elections Calendar
The National Democratic Institute is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization working to support and strengthen democratic institutions worldwide through citizen participation, openness and accountability in government. The National Democratic Institute (NDI) has nearly 30 years of experience in international election observation. The Institute also assists the electoral integrity efforts of political parties and domestic nonpartisan election monitoring organizations in more than 90 countries and territories.
NCJP Book Of The Month ‘The Presidents And The Constitution’
Obama and Facebook‘s Mark Zuckerberg talk Global #Entrepreneurship @GES2016
Commentary Submitted By Ron Glotta* Listen In
NCJP Book Of The Month
#📚Books to #read in #2018: ‘Expressive Constitutionalism’ by Sharon Elaine Hill #NoCriticsJustPolitics