- The end of India’s secular experiment
- Peru’s President survives impeachment
- Cuba postpone historic handover from Castro to new President
- Catalonia’s Pro-Independence parties win parliamentary election
- Monetary-Policy normalization in Europe in 2018
- Cote d’Ivoire: Africa fastest growing economy bittersweet year
- Hanas Chief in Gaza says Palestinian unity deal is Collapsing
- United Nations rejects U.S. decision on Jerusalem in pointed rebuke
- Proposed United Nations resolution would toughen sanctions on North Korea
- United Nations join Syria talks in Asiana, with humanitarian hopes
Tag Archives: Policy
Global Politics 2016 Year in Review on ‘No Critics Just Politics’
- The European Union Deal/Turkish Power, Stems Flow of Migrants.
- Greek Debt Relief.
- Norway Oil Funds Sues Volkwagen.
- Apple Invests One Billion in Chinese Didi Chuxing App.
- Mutiny with Bank Threat to Cash in Vaults due to Negative Rates.
- Pandemics Cause World Bank to Fight Back.
- Europe and United States in Battle to keep Trade Pact on track.
- Austria resists Rightwing Surge as Hofer suffers wafer thin Presidential defeat.
- Swiss bank BSI hit by $100 Million penalties over scandal at Malaysian state bank.
- Fall in United States productivity sparks fears of Populist backlash as wages stagnate.
- Europe’s leaders eye future without UK.
- Brussels urges light – touch rules for ‘sharing economy’ businesses.
- EU threat to force Netflix and Amazon to observe 20% European content rule.
- Opec unites in resisting output caps as oil price hovers near $50.
- China scholars call for more Marx and less of the west in economics teaching.
- Uber picks up former EU competition regulator to navigate policy roadblocks.
- Investment surge gives United States an early lead in rise of the robots.
- Saudi state group to pump more oil ahead of world’s biggest listing.
- Obama the first US President to visit Hiroshima, 70 years after A-bomb.
- Immigration fears claim first EU leader as Austria Chancellor quits.
- Rouseff defiant Brazil’s suspended president vows to fight impeachment.
- Saudi’s oil shake up part of reform plan.
- Facebook trademark win shows softer Chinese stance on still blocked website.
- Peru election goes down to last few votes.
- Venezuela protesters fear Maduro would cling to power.
‘Order In The Court’
‘Order In The Court’ Constitutionally Speaking By No Critics Just Politics in The Constitution ‘Constitutionally Speaking’